MK

Mindy Kaling has beauty, brains and smashing success. Now, join us on our mission to find her Mr. Right and make the rom-com happy ending of her dreams come true!

She's Just A Girl, Standing In Front of a Boy, Asking Him To Love Her...

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Why Not Me? "One Of The President's Men" Update

Dear Mindy,

I have it on good authority that your boy felt blindsided by the tell-some chapter in your book and in typical guy fashion, he didn't feel it was an accurate depiction of what happened between you two. 

So if you were wondering what he thought about it, now you know. Don't ask me how I know this. I don't know him and he doesn't know that I know it was him. Let's just say it's a freakishly small universe. 

If your aim was payback by blowing up his spot in a diabolically effective but contained way, mission accomplished. I bet he's way flattered even as he protests.

I'm still impressed that you wrote it. 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment