5 Golden Rings!
- Falling asleep during Amelie (which I've done) - "I had spilled so much red wine on myself that I thought for a second I had been shot."
- "This is cream of oak."
- "It roofies the roofie."
- Nightclub high jinks of the entire gang
- "Keep your racism voice down" and everything that preceded this.
- Mindy's big dramatic moment in the doorway after entering the club.
- Red wine with ice sangria substitute
- In the club "...What? ...What? ...What?" convo
- Shauna responding to "Hermione liking Voldemort": "I don't know those words."
- Danny's dancing
- Danny and Shauna's dancing
- Basketball player guest stars
- Introduction of Josh, the sports attorney
- Morgan's duffle bag, including the morning omelette eggbeater; working the bathroom and paying for bottle service with $37
- Mindy rescuing Betsy from the creepy Ukranian and carrying her after her maxi-pad blue alcohol overdose
- Amar'e and Mindy's pashmina
- "What my friend is trying to say is he has crazy diarrhea."
The pilot set up a friends with benefits dynamic between Mindy and Jeremy; it's fine to abandon this but weird to not acknowledge it even existed before moving on, especially in this setting.
*Post-review Note - As I'm watching more of Season 1, it seems episodes may have been aired out of order - WTF Fox??? This could explain things- as the Jeremy-Mindy coital relations were addressed in later episodes which may have been intended to be aired before this one "In The Club."