MK

Mindy Kaling has beauty, brains and smashing success. Now, join us on our mission to find her Mr. Right and make the rom-com happy ending of her dreams come true!

She's Just A Girl, Standing In Front of a Boy, Asking Him To Love Her...

Friday, August 14, 2015

Man Drought

One of my readers (I have readers!) called me out:
It's not raining men. 

"Isn't this supposed to be a blog about setting Mindy up? What happened to the bachelors? Now this looks like any other fangirl site?" - Confused

Dear Confused,
Fangirl site!!????? Why... THANK YOU!

I admit - I have neglected featuring bachelors ever since I got blocked. I figured - what's the point now that Mindy has shunned us so? That's a poor excuse, however. I continue to receive interest from eligible bachelors and intend to feature a hot dude post eventually. I'm just so lazy in love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment